Tuesday, April 3, 2012

1. List 20 random facts about yourself

1. I love Pixar movies, every single one of them :)

2. I hate rides at the fair but I still like going for everything else at the fair! I scream when I'm on the tilt-a-whirl so I would scream myself to death on a roller coaster. Literally.

3. I have been biting my nails since I was a child, I know its disgusting but it feels soooo good when I do it. I have tried growing them out in the past and it gets to a point where you have to clean under them and I just keep doing it and my nails are already paper thin so it makes them thinner. When I finally break down and bite them I get a weird rush. I even got acrylic nails and tore them off with my teeth after a day....yeah it hurt and yet it felt like taking off a coat on a hot summer day.

4. I get super scared of being in the woods at night. Its mostly a fear of getting lost and freezing to death, but it includes psycho killers, bugs, animals and did I mention getting lost?

5. I do like dogs, but I would never own another one again. Kitties are so much cuter, and they prrrrrr.


6. I used to draw, and I even went to an art school back when I was 20. I have not drawn in a long time and I really don't have the urge to do it like I used to have.

7. I hate the slimy feel of lotion on my hands so I rarely put it on, as a result my hands crack in the winter.

8. I ate cigarette ashes and match heads when I was a small child. My mom smokes so I hate everything about cigarettes now. But  I still remember the sulfur-ish taste of the match heads fondly. Weird.

9. I forget things all the time. My boyfriend always tells me to remind him of things later and so I will tell him as soon as he finishes speaking because I will NEVER remember to tell him later and he already knows that.

10. I have never had braces and I still have my wisdom teeth...I also think I have cavities but...

11. I haven't seen a dentist in over 10 years.

12. I love to sing and yet I can never remember the words to songs. Not even songs I've liked for years and years.

13. Related to #7- I hate the feel of products in my hair so the most I will ever put in it is a spritz of soft hold hairspray.

14. I dislike watermelon flavored anything, but I do like watermelons.

15. I am stubborn.

16. I sometimes say I don't know what something is, just because I don't like it (like songs or bands or people). I don't even know why I do that!

17. I secretly like the color pink sometimes even though I say I hate pink. I think its because I hate that fluffy pink cloud everyone dresses their little girls in....and I would totally do it too...

18. I used to like gory movies and now I have to cover my eyes sometimes. How'd that happen? Its usually the other way around.

19. I wish I had dyed my hair blue when I was young enough to pull it off.

20. I am the messiest person you have ever met.


1 comment:

  1. You have gorgeous hair, so don't bother with the hairspray. That's for us mere mortals that have crazy bedhead, or flat body-less hair.
    P.S. I dress my children in fluffy pink clouds...
    P.P.S. And Pink is my favorite color.
    P.P.P.S. You should try body butter or one of those thicker lotions. I don't like regular lotion either. :D

    ReplyDelete